Monday, April 10, 2017

The Devil- Joan R Brady

Saturn...sixth planet from the sun...
place of boundaries...I am your child

I thrive on visibility...sensation...
nothing else exists

each year I deck myself in fashion’s newest shape
my credit card has no expiration date

I am glitter...I am neon...I am the torch
illuminating the burning of witches

possession...assassination...terrorism...anarchy

limitation...inertia...circumstance

mine is the light that destroys all other light

last seen...I was dancing in a gold
tuxedo...in the halls of the mad

unrecognized...I destroy you

embrace me...I possess you

I am the fascination with the downward pull
the voice inside that says...”you are never enough”

mephisto...shaman...messiah...archangel

the name doesn’t matter


I am all deities...who exact obedience.

                          ***

No comments:

Post a Comment