Saturday, January 2, 2016

Capricorn - Robyn Makaruk


I am the Sea Goat, Capricorn,
ruling in the Tenth house,
that defined by the Midheaven.
As high point of the horoscope,
I represent the highest of aspirations.
My symbol is ancient, 
And goes back to a time when there was no fear, 
no terror, and all lived in harmony. 
When mankind was thrust out of this paradise, 
I came out of the sea, 
and gave humanity the skills of civilization.
I was never a trickster god, 
but one of balance and responsibility.
My fused symbol of the fish and the goat 
represents the dual nature of Capricorn. 
You, Robyn, are born under my sign.
You are a spiritual being 
having an earthly experience.
Your challenge is to thrive 
by integrating your deepest essence and feeling soul  
with the hard, dry landscape of this earth.

You were born of stardust 
and will return to stardust.
When you are ready to leave
I will meet you there.

                         ***

No comments:

Post a Comment